This is one of the most unique seaside properties in the Med; exclusive, secluded and situated on magnificent cliffs with direct access to the open sea and a guest villa nearby. Next to Cala Mastella near the charming village of San Carlos, some of Ibiza’s best secluded beaches are just a few minutes drive along quiet coastal roads.
This classy traditional style finca has 4 en-suite bedrooms built on two levels, overlooking the infinity pool and the sea. Large windows maximize the views with lush tropical gardens towards the back. The ground floor includes a large living room with open fireplace and two en-suite bedrooms accessing the gardens and pool. Upstairs are a guest room and the large master bedroom with spacious terrace and balcony overlooking the infinity pool and bay.
Guest Villas :
Along the coast above beautiful gardens stands one of the gracious guest villas . The idyllic sea views along the dramatic coastline are even more stunning from here. This villa has a charming living room with fireplace, a dining room with an open kitchen, and two spacious en suite bedrooms with terraces. From the front you can experience the most spectacular sunrises in Ibiza, and from the back there’s a lush view of tropical garden and waterfalls.
At the apex of the light hill, next to the path through the fruit and vegetable gardens and nestled in a desert inspired cactus landscape, sits the other guests villa . A very charming cottage with one garden facing room and one sea facing suite, with a kitchen and living area opening up to another large terrace with incredible sea views overlooking the tennis courts and the property.
Exotic Tropical Gardens:
The estate has magnificent gardens, cultivated over a long period of time with mature palms, luxuriant trees and plants, bamboo and cacti. There are two small lakes with waterfalls, a tea house on a fishing pond, and wooden bridges over rippling brooks. From every angle within this wonderfully secluded estate, the tropical flora and fauna are extraordinary.
Swimming Deck offers private access to the bay
Walk down a coastal path with solid stone stairs and arrive at your own private sunbathing and swimming deck. Ideal for dipping in the blue, canoe trips or other water sports. This is the ultimate luxury in the Mediterranean; direct boat access from your own private property.
For those who don’t want to swim in the sea there are two pools; the infinity pool next to the main house and an “Olympic Pool” with 40 meter lanes. You can also play tennis on an artificial grass court.
1. Luxury accommodation & facilities as described
2. Blue Bay concierge service
3. Blue Bay chefs, to prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners for up to 16 persons, tailored to suit you. Preparation of larger events by prior arrangement with the chef and concierge (at prevailing prices). Food shopping/ingredients charged as extra expenses.
4. Blue Bay chauffeur service in two luxury Mercedes Viano vans
5. Use of Jeep Wrangler by guests
6. Blue Bay daily maid service and laundry
7. Hospitality team (waitresses etc)
8. Use of Mastercraft 220CX Boat with skipper by arrangement with concierge (weather permitting and two hours notice required). For waterski, wakeboarding, tubing, or day cruising.
9. Use of sea toys: handheld diving jets, snorkelling, canoeing, fishing, spearfishing
10. Use of sports facilities – par 3 golf hole and short game training pitch, tennis court, fully equipped gym with 20 Cybex machines, sea view infinity pool, 40m olympic lap pool in gardens
11. Cinema and lounge with 3D HD projector, pool table, table tennis, and foosball
Approximately 25 people keep the property running whilst its occupied — some notable examples are 4 in the kitchen team, 6 in hospitality team, 4 in driving team, 4 in cleaning team. And we have a a long list of part time/seasonal workers we bring in to supplement what we have when needed.
Blue Bay is one of the most unique seaside properties in the Mediterranean
This exclusive and secluded property is situated on a magnificent cliff with direct access to the open sea. The property is located adjacent to the bay of Cala Mastella and near to the picturesque village of San Carlos with it’s charming farm and red country surroundings. Some of Ibiza’s best secluded beaches are just a few minutes drive along a quiet coastal country road.
- Direct access to the beach
- Tennis court